REFER A TRADESMAN
If you know a great tradesman, refer them to us so that we can help their business grow.
The tradesman or tradeswoman must have done some work at your home, or that of a friend. Part of our screening process is to assess their workmanship on-site.
For them to qualify for selection, they need to meet the following criteria:
- I am a specialist in my trade
- I am comfortable dealing with clients, particularly if problems arise
- I don't require any supervision and can give clients advice
- I can provide at least three (3) references from previous clients for whom I've worked and am happy for you to contact them
- I have all the basic tools necessary and can access any specialist tools I require for my trade
- I have my own cell phone and am always easy to contact
- I can go to sites around Cape Town and surrounding suburbs
- I have access to reliable transport to get my team and equipment to the job-site without a hitch
- I have the necessary official papers to work legally in South Africa (for foreign nationals)
- I come from a low-income area in the Western Cape